We tend to associate the word “Recovery” with ‘Addiction’, but only 1 in every 6 people attending Celebrate Recovery are there for addiction related help. The other 5 people attend for a variety of other reasons.
Ask yourself the following questions honestly:
- Are you trying to hide problems?
- Have you developed unhealthy coping mechanisms?
- Do you have persistent feelings of low self worth or guilt?
- Are your relationships clouded by conflict?
- Are you always trying to make others happy, yet not feeling loved?
- Are you trying to change or ‘fix’ others around you?
- Do you always see the negatives?
- Are you overwhelmed by your struggles?
- Do you feel others don’t understand you?
- Do you feel resentful or angry?
- Are you exhausted from worry?
- Have you tried to change things without success?
- Is someone else’s behaviour causing you problems?
- Do you feeling alone and trapped?
- Do you want to change?
- Would you go to any lengths to change?
If the answer to any of the above question is yes then you might benefit from Celebrate Recovery
Perhaps you already know some of the issues you are facing and are just in need of help and support to work through them. Celebrate Recovery has been proven to work with the following life issues:
- Over/Under eating
- Addiction (Sex/Drugs/Gambling etc)
- Debt & Overspending
- The Need to Control
- Hurtful Relationships
- Grief & Bereavement
- Dysfunctional Family impact
- Many other ‘life issues’
If you struggle with any of the above then you are not alone and there is help available. Head over to our Hurts Habits & Hang-ups page.